The lightweight and compact SmartOTDR speeds and optimizes field testing of metro and access networks—with a tailored OTDR interface and automatic analysis that any technician can understand.
With SmartOTDR, generic or user-defined setup configurations eliminate setup errors and maintain results consistency. One-touch operation and a single results window ensure fast and easy measurements, while robust wireless connectivity options increase productivity anywhere.
• Combines all essential fiber tests in one handheld with visual fault locator (VFL), optical power meter (OPM), and P5000i microscope options
• Simplifies OTDR analysis with Smart Link Mapper (SLM) option
• Upgrades easily in the field
• Automates testing with objective, pass/fail results
• Enhances productivity anywhere with powerful network connectivity option
• Single-/dual-/tri-wavelength versions with 1310/1550 nm and in-service 1625 or 1650 nm wavelengths
• Light, compact, hands-free design includes 5” high-visibility outdoor touch screen
• Integrated CW light source
• PON optimized to test through a 1x128 splitter
• Built-in PON/XG-PON power meter (1490/1550/1578 nm)
• Automated fiber inspection and macrobend detection with pass/fail analysis software
• 3G/4G connectivity via USB, Bluetooth®/WiFi options
• 3-year warranty
• All-day battery life