The FutureCom™ F/FTP 550/23 cable is tested up to 550 MHz and provides transmission performance meeting Category 6A specifications EN 50288, IEC 61156-5 and „Cat. 6 augmented“ in compliance with TIA/EIA 568.
Outstanding system headroom of the complete cabling system in compliance with ISO/IEC 11801 Edition 2.2. and EN 50173. Outstanding performance for the transmission of digital data signals for future coming applications up to 10GbE in compliance with the current Class EA (ISO/IEC 11801) and IEEE 802.3an standard. FutureCom™ cables are low skew products, i.e. the difference in propagation delay between the individual pairs is very low. This is increasingly being requested for Gigabit Ethernet. The suitability of the cable for high-bit-rate transmission systems ensures a high degree of future proofing. Additional features are the slim design and low weight of the cables. Each pair is individually shielded with foil (FTP). The twisted pairs are additionally enclosed an overall shielded foil (F/FTP) to provide superior shielding performance.
The cable thus exceeds the requirements for EN 55022 Class B emission and EN 55024 immunity, enabling networks to be built which are compliant with the standards on electromagnetic compatibility.
• F/FTP 550/23 cable specified up to 550 MHz
• Fulfills the requirements of the standards IEC 61156-5 Ed.2
• Outstanding electrical characteristics
• Each twisted pair is individually shielded with a metal foil (PIMF) and a common foil
• Low propagation delay and low delay skew between the pairs
• Halogen-free (LSZH™)
• Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-3-24 and EN 50266-2-4
• Non-corrosive according to IEC 60754-2 (FRNC) and EN 50267
• Low smoke according to IEC 61034 and EN 50268