The application-neutral FutureCom™ category 6A patch cords have four individual foil-shielded pairs (PiMF) and an additional braid shield (S/FTP). They are assembled with a shielded RJ45 connectors on each end.
The zero halogen patch cords (LSZH) are non-corrosive according to IEC 60754-2 (FRNC) and EN 50267, low smoke according to IEC 61034 and EN 50268 and flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1, Category B and EN 50266-2-1. FutureCom™ S500 patch cords provide additional latch protection.
Pin Assignment: 1-3 / 2-6 / 3-1 / 4-7 / 5-8 / 6-2 / 7-4 / 8-5.
They are available in various lengths and colours.
• S/FTP flex cable, Category 7
• Application-neutral due to using all four pairs of RJ45 connectors
• Minimum surface transfer impedance of cable (<10 mΩ/m at 10 MHz)
• Outstanding transmission characteristics according to 10GBase-T
• Additional latch protection
• Category 6A
• Crossed version
• PVP Certificate