The FutureCom S10TEN inclined outlet is suitable for transmission of digital data signals for conventional applications in compliance with ISO/IEC 11801 (2002) and EN 50173-1 (2003).
It also offers outstanding system performance for transmission of digital data signals for future applications up to 10GbE in compliance with IEEE 802.3an standards. Furthermore the outlet is also suitable for PoE applications in compliance with IEEE 802.3af (2003).
No special tools are required for either the termination of jacks onto cables or the installation of the jacks into outlets. The individual single shielding of the jacks (in compliance to EN 50174) is absolutely necessary for these high bit rate applications.
• Suitable for ISO 55-65 raceway, surface, flush or floor box mounting
• Stable galvanised frame with compact design and small dimensions
• No specific tools required
• Single shielding of modules by sturdy die cast metal housing
• Transmission characteristics in compliance with IEC 11801 (2002), EN 50173-1 (2003),
IEEE 802.3an and IEEE 802.3af (2003) Power over Ethernet