The FutureCom S500 jack offers high system margins for transmission of digital data signals for future applications in systems up to 10GbE according to the new class EA (ISO/IEC 11801 Amd 2 (2010-4) respectively Cat.6A (ANSI/TIA/EIA 568B.2-10), EN 50173 and IEC 60603-7-51 Ed. 1 (IEC 48B/1977/CDV, 2008-12). The jack is also suitable for Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications in compliance with IEEE 802.3af (2003) and the new PoE Plus applications.
No special tools are required for either the termination of jacks onto cables or the installation of the jacks into outlets. The individual single shielding of the jacks (in compliance to EN 50174) is absolutely necessary for these high bit rate applications.
• Cat. 6A certified by independent testing body
• Quick and easy to install
• No specific tools required
• IDC connection (IDC = Insulation Displacement Contacts)
• High density
• Universal application in all modular LANscape® components
• Compact design, only 3 individual components
• Individual jack shielding by stable diecast housing
• 360° shield contact and cable strain-relief without cable tie
• Installation in pairs (no untwisting of pairs necessary)