The FTB-200 delivers the processing power of a high-end platform for a variety of advanced applications—all in a conveniently sized go-anywhere field-testing tool.
CWDM Turn-Up Testing
Integrate two metro/CWDM OTDRs to test through CWDM-based mux/demux at ITU-recommended wavelengths.
40G and ROADM Commissioning
House an OSA into a compact portable solution for fast and accurate DWDM commissioning and high-speed networking—up to 40 Gbit/s.
Simultaneously run a 10 gigabit next-generation SONET/SDH analyzer, as well as 1 gigabit and 10 gigabit Ethernet testers, delivering IPTV test capabilities and TCP throughput assessment.
Fiber Characterization and Construction
Combine PMD, CD and OTDR testing in a single solution, and incorporate an OTDR with a multitest module, for in-depth link characterization.
Business Service Activation
Join an FTTx PON/MDU OTDR featuring a dynamic range of up to 39 dB with a 1/10 gigabit Ethernet testing module, to simplify and speed up the deployment of Ethernet services.
Carrier Ethernet Testing from 10 Mbit/s to 10 Gbit/s
Benefit from a comprehensive suite of Ethernet testing capabilities, including EtherSAM (ITU-T Y.1564), for turning up and troubleshooting mobile backhaul, commercial and wholesale services.
• Connects anywhere: USB, 3G, Wi-Fi, VPN and Bluetooth
• Loaded with utilities: All the tools required to maximize field testing, plus third-party applications
• Like a PC: Intel processor with Windows Embedded Standard operating system
• EXFO Connect-compatible: Automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a database
• GPS capabilities: Accurate coordinates under the same conditions as a regular satellite GPS receiver
The FTB-200 delivers the best performance on the market for optical, Ethernet and multiservice testing.