More than just an Optical Power Meter Designed for network service providers, network installers and CATV operators, the FOT-930 MaxTester provides fully automated loss test results in 10 seconds for up to three wavelengths, as well as automatic ORL and fiber-length measurement. It combines a powerful light source, a power meter, a visual fault locator, a full-duplex digital talk set and a video fiber inspection probe, and it comes with a large, high-resolution color display and nine hours autonomy—all this and more in an ergonomic, eye-catching handheld package built for today’s fiber-optic testing requirements. This unit easily and efficiently provides complete, high-quality test documentation. Its data logging and management features help users quickly access and download test results to any PC through the RS-232 port for in-depth analysis and first-class report generation.
• Combines a powerful light source, a power meter, a visual fault locator, a full-duplex digital talk set and a video fiber inspection probe
• High-resolution color display and nine hours autonomy
• Ideal for testing FTTx-based cable TV, POTS and high-speed data services
• Cost of ownership: lowest in the industry, thanks to three-year warranty and recommended calibration interval, error-free testing and minimized training time Applications
• Bidirectional link-loss and ORL characterization
• FTTx construction
Delivers fully automated loss results in 10 seconds for up to three wavelengths, as well as automatic ORL and fiber-length measurements, with complete, high-quality test documentation."