Miniature USB Power Meter
The new MP-series Power Meter from JDSU is a miniature device that measures optical power via a USB 2.0 connection to a PC/laptop. This unique device makes digital processing of optical power measurements possible and integrates directly with the JDSU FiberChek™ Pro software, the industry-leading automated fiber inspection and analysis program. Its size, functionality, and ease-of-use makes it an extremely useful and practical tool when testing optical power levels. The simple, straightforward, and intuitive software interface offers a well-organized digital solution to both fiber inspection and test procedures.
• Compatible with FiberChek Pro fiber inspection and analysis software; integrated reporting capabilities within FiberChek Pro
• Simple, accurate, and instant push-button measurement results can be electronically archived, logged, and printed
• Dedicated for all single-mode and multimode applications including LAN, TELECOM, CATV, and DWDM testing
• Measure general power and loss as well as high power applications in long-haul, metro, access and local area networks with wavelengths ranging from 780 to 1625 nm
• Use with a JDSU light source to detect modulation frequency and identify individual fibers
• Integrate with other JDSU test devices (HST-3000, CellAdvisor, DSAM), PC (FiberChekPRO), or mobile device (FiberChekMOBILE) to run tests, export data, provide certification reports and manage acceptance criteria
• Lightweight, small form-factor design for ultimateportability
• Generates measurements in dB, milliwatt, and dBm withauto-voice readout option
• Automated data logging capabilities
• Automatic wavelength detection
Measures optical power via a USB 2.0 connection to a PC/laptop - makes digital processing of optical power measurements possible and integrates directly with the JDSU FiberChek Pro software.