A complete line of SMART optical power meters for the industry's newest applications including FTTx/PON, 40 Gbps, and Gigabit Ethernet
The OLP-55 and OLP-57 SMART Optical Power Meters are designed for installing, testing, and maintaining singlemode and multimode networks and cables. The SMART Optical Power Meters define a new industry standard with a unique built-in auto-zeroing function for auto dark current compensation. This function significantly increases accuracy.
The OLP-55 and OLP-57 SMART Optical Power Meters can be part of a SMART Optical Test Kit. The SMART Optical Test Kits contain all of the tools, including instruments and accessories, necessary to perform professional-grade power or loss tests in the field.
• Up to 900 calibrated wavelengths for the highest performance range in the industry.
• A large storage capability for up to 1000 test results with automatic date/time stamp.
• Industry's first auto-zeroing function for outstanding accuracy with no manual zeroing required. The OLP-55 and OLP-57 offer the highest accuracy on the market.
• Illuminated graphical user interface (GUI) displays all of the parameters and up to three test results simultaneously.
• A USB port for remote operation as well as easy report generation and analysis.
• Auto-lambda function provides automatic wavelength detection to speed up testing and avoid instrument setting failures.
• Universal optical adapter system, including UPP adapters, ensures adaptation to all of the connectors in the field.
• Testing of the industry’s newest applications including broadband, PON, 40 Gbps, and Gigabit Ethernet.
• Set user specific wavelengths.
• The OLP-55 SMART Optical Power Meter is a high-performance power meter for installing and maintaining singlemode cables and networks.
• The OLP-57 SMART Optical Power Meter is a high performance wavelength-selective power meter dedicated for testing, installing and maintaining FTTX and BPON/EPON/GPON systems. Its through-mode allows simultaneous measurement at 1490nm and 1550nm downstream and 1310nm upstream.
• The SMARTStar graphical user interface for fast, easy, and straightforward operation.
• The SMARTEnergy power supply management system.
• Traceable measurements to NIST/PTB standards for confidence in accuracy.
• A robust, shock-proof, and splash-proof design for field operation.
• One-handed operation in the field.
• Quick start operation, requiring no warm-up time and reducing testing time.
Supports installation, maintenance and testing of single-mode and multimode networks and cables.