Corning 1 F SST-Drop™ indoor/outdoor dielectric cables provide the simple installation offered by standard SST-Drop cables designed for rugged outdoor environments and compact drop cables designed for challenging indoor bend environments.
The design features a gel-free, fully waterblocked, UV-resistant 2.9 mm riser-rated (OFNR) drop cable centered inside a traditional SST-Drop dielectric cable. Designed to meet industry-standard requirements for outdoor and indoor drop cables,
the product eliminates the need for termination to transition from the outdoor environment to an indoor ONT. This dielectric version eliminates any bonding and grounding requirements and is suitable for aerial, direct buried and duct installation. A toneable version is also available.
Features And Benefits
• Fiber Category: ClearCurve® ZBL Single-mode (OS2)
• Standards: according to National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Article 770
• Design and Test Criteria: ANSI/ICEA S-87-640
• Fiber Count: 1
• Fiber Coloring: White
• Outer Jacket Color: Black
• Operation: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• Weight: 32 kg/km (22 lb/1000 ft)
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
• Fiber Category: G.657.B3/G.652.D
• Wavelengths: 1310 nm / 1383 nm / 1550 nm
• Maximum Attenuation: 0.4 dB/km / 0.4 dB/km / 0.3 dB/km