Corning ribbon 12 F plenum interconnect cables are designed for multifiber connector interconnect applications from equipment to patch panel or as a patch cord. Available with two, four, eight or 112 Fibers, these cables make compact, rugged patch cables and offer a perfect complement to multifiber connector strategies.
Dielectric strength members offer mechanical durability within a flexible, flame-listed.retardant jacket. The cables meet application requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 770 and are also OFNP and FT-6.
This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors – Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables. The standard jacket color will be determined by the dominant fiber type in the cable and will use the standard part numbers shown here.
Features And Benefits
• Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
• Standards: according to National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Article 770
• Design and Test Criteria: ANSI/ICEA S-87-640
• Fiber Count: 12
• Fiber Coloring: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua
• Outer Jacket Color: Yellow
• Operation: 0 °C to 70 °C (32 °F to 158 °F )
• Weight: 10.6 kg/km (7.1 lb/1000 ft)
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
• Fiber Category: OS2
• Wavelengths: 1310 nm / 1383 nm / 1550 nm
• Maximum Attenuation: 0.65 dB/km / 0.65 dB/km / 0.5 dB/km
• Serial 1 Gigabit Ethernet: 5000 m / - m / - m
• Serial 10 Gigabit Ethernet: 300 m / - m
• Meets NEC requirements
Meets burn test criteria
• All-dielectric strength member
• Approvals and Listings National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFNP, CSA FT-6, ICEA S-83-596
• Common Installations: Indoor plenum, riser and general building applications
• Flame Resistance: NFPA 262 (for plenum, riser and general building applications)