Corning UltraRibbon™ Plenum Gel-Free Cables continue the innovative breakthrough in indoor cable technology with a new generation of high-fiber-count single tube cables. The cable maximizes the use of critical duct space and can easily fit in 1.25-in inner duct. A specially formulated flame-retardant jacket allows this cable to be used in indoor general purpose horizontal and plenum applications.
The cable consists of a single buffer tube containing a stack of 24- and 36-fiber ribbons that are easily separated by hand into two or three fiber ribbons, respectively.
Features And Benefits
• Precise fiber and ribbon geometries in a gel-free design
Excellent mass splicing yields
• Flame-retardant jacket
Rugged and durable
• Up to 504 fibers in a compact design
Easily fits in 1.25-in diameter inner duct
• Approvals and Listings National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFNP, CSA FT-6, ICEA S-83-596
• Common Installations: Indoor plenum, riser and general building applications
• Flame Resistance: NFPA 262 (for plenum, riser and general building applications)