Corning zipcord cables are designed for interconnect applications.
Two 900 μm buffered fibers are surrounded by aramid yarn strength members and a flame-retardant jacket.
This cable design offers mechanical durability and flame resistance that meet the requirements of the National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Article 770.
This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors – blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables. The standard jacket color will be determined by the dominant fiber type in the cable and will use the standard part numbers shown here.
Features And Benefits
• Fiber Category : Multi-mode (OM4+)
• Fiber Coloring: Blue, White
• Fiber Count : 2
• Outer Jacket Color : Aqua
• Operation : -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• Weight : 4.6 kg/km (3.1 lb/1000 ft)
• RoHS : Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
• Fiber Category : OM4+ (50 µm )
• Wavelengths : 850 nm / 1300 nm
• Maximum Attenuation : 2.8 dB/km / 1.0 dB/km
• Meets NEC® requirements
Meets burn test criteria
• All-dielectric strength member
• Approvals and Listings: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFNR, CSA FT-4, ICEA S-83-596
• Flame Resistance UL-1666 (for riser and general building applications)