Corning MIC® 250 cables utilize 250 μm color-coded optical fibers surrounded by dielectric strength members with a flexible, flame-retardant outer jacket. These cables are ideal for creating multifiber preconnectorized assemblies as the 12-fiber groupings enable efficient compatibility with multifiber connectors. The flexible, flame-retardant jacket and non-preferential bend axis allow easy installation in space-constrained areas, and the all-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding.
This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors – blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables. The standard jacket color will be determined by the dominant fiber type in the cable and will use the standard part numbers shown here.
Features And Benefits
• Fiber Count: 144
• Fibers per Subunit: 12
• Fiber Category : G.652.D
• Fiber Coloring : Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua
• Outer Jacket Color : Yellow
• Temperature Range, Operation : 0 °C to 70 °C (32 °F to 158 °F)
• Max. Tensile Strength, Short-Term 660 N (150 lbf) / Long-Term 198 N (45 lbf)
• Wavelengths : 1310 nm / 1383 nm / 1550 nm
• Maximum Attenuation : 0.4 dB/km / 0.4 dB/km / 0.3 dB/km